August 8, 2009

SUMMER FUN (3)

this is the Bald Eagle we saw at Denali - a rare sight so far inland


It looks like all we do is have fun riding our bikes around here. There sure is a lot to be said for being retired during nice cool summer weather.


I have celebrated my second 32nd birthday on the 5th of August. It looks like riding bicycle is the current phase of our life. Sailing and Flying are in the past and getting my motorcycle license still is in the future.

We are currently studying the book of Daniel at our house on Sunday night, with a light supper to get us started.

The next few weeks look to be a bit warmer than it was in July, but fall is coming soon. We have travel plans and I will keep the blog up to share about events coming up. Life just moves along gently at this time, which gives me time to read, study, and “meditate.” I truly do this, but often my eyes are closed and I wake up some time later - to go back to reading...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The perfect commentary on summer.